The Happy PA Academy 3.0
The most comprehensive program, and the only course of its kind, designed specifically for PAs to achieve financial independence.
Goal: avoid burnout, build wealth and become work-optional.
We’ll show you how to:
→ Get jobs that nurture your growth
→ Negotiate higher salaries + bonuses
→ Eliminate debt quickly
→ Begin investing + building wealth…
…so you can practice medicine happily, while securing your future financially.Enroll
What I did right after PA school:
- Accepted a job with the best supervising physician as a mentor
- Built up my confidence as a new grad by focusing on learning medicine and establishing an effective work-flow system
- Negotiated a $15K compensation increase, $30K sign on bonus, and 6-week honeymoon
- Learned to love and continue to love my profession, despite all of its shortcomings
What I did wrong after PA school:
- Neglected my student loan debt
- Allowed lifestyle creep to invade my life
- Delayed investing for my future
- Failed to understand the impact that money had on my life
If I had to do it all over again, I would’ve learned how to manage a six figure salary at 26 years old. I would’ve started my financial independence journey so I could have complete control over my career and my life.
So, 36-year-old Sam created a course for 26-year-old Sam. An easy-to-digest course with a complete career roadmap. From job search to salary negotiation AND a guide to investing for financial independence.
If I had this course at 26 years old, I would’ve been financially independent by 35 years old.
This course is everything I’ve learned in the last 10 years as a PA. I hope it serves you well.Enroll Now
Here's how we do it in HPA:
1. We open your eyes 👀
PA school doesn't teach you real world medicine. We do. We give you all the tools you need to avoid burnout and practice medicine with purpose.
2. We build your confidence 💪
Confidence as a PA, negotiator, investor and leader. Confidence is learned skill that starts with great communication. We'll teach you how to be heard.
3. We show you how to become financially independent 💸
How can you change the world if you're worried about your finances?
We teach step-by-step strategies for crushing debt + building wealth. When you have wealth (in money, time and health), you can work for your sense of purpose and not for the paycheck. Freedom unlocked.
Plain and simple:
We'll show you how to maintain your love of medicine while setting yourself up for financial freedom, so you can live life according to your purpose.
Life After HPA
- You are a confident PA
- You are a powerful negotiator and investor
- You land a job that supports your life goals
- You interview with ease
- You negotiate a higher compensation package
- You establish an efficient work-flow system that enables healthy work/life balance
- You have an automated debt-repayment plan in action
- You invest a bare minimum of $10,000 annually
- You have a step-by-step plan for 10 yrs of investing
- You have a plan to create multiple streams of income
- You're on track for early financial independence
100% money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
If you don't like HPA, or it's not what you are looking for, just email us to request a full refund. Easy peasy.
Meet Your Instructor: Sami Ngo
My adult life, in a nutshell:
22 year old Sam applied to PA school wanting to change the world.
26 year old Sam graduated PA school and landed her dream job with an incredible mentor who taught her how to navigate the world of medicine with love and purpose.
30 year old Sam had kids. Her priorities shifted. She was buried in debt and wanted to break free from it, so she did everything wrong. She took a job with higher compensation and higher stress.
Instead of loving medicine, she loved money.
Money, or the lack of it, played a huge role in my journey to burnout. I ignored all the valuable lessons I'd learned from my mentors. I became arrogant because I thought I knew everything. I was wrong.
I want to prevent you from making all of my new-grad mistakes by giving you a plan for your money.
I want to show you the easier, faster approach to building wealth.
It all starts with setting the foundation in your PA career. Find the right mentors. Read contracts. Negotiate salary and benefits. Build efficient work- flow systems. Pay off student loan debt. Invest and automate your finances.
Inside HPA, I'm giving you a complete career roadmap - from job search to contract signing AND a plan to pay off student loans and begin investing for your future… so you can be financially independent in 10-15 years.
If I can share my experiences with you and show you how to master the money stuff, I’m confident this will make you the best PA you can be.
Is HPA right for you?
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
✓ Are a PA student or new grad PA (less than 5 years experience)
✓ Want to take control of your career by finding a job that will nurture your personal and professional growth
✓ Want to build your confidence with interviewing and negotiation
✓ Want an action plan to set yourself up for financial independence to avoid early burnout
✓ Want to get rid of your student loans quickly and start investing
✓ Want to love the PA profession and learn to nurture that love for a satisfying career
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU…
✗ Are not a PA or NP
✗ Don't work well within a self-paced environment and require 1:1 attention
✗ Are not interested in the financial independence journey
✗ Are an established PA with no student debt and have prevailed against the symptoms of burnout
Understand why the healthcare system perpetuates burnout.
Learn how you can avoid it through intentional practices of money management and self care.
How to find top compensation, mentorship and growth.
Examples of what not to do and how to embrace the process for your own benefit.
No B.S. scripts or “the right way to answer a question.”
Learn to direct conversations and conduct your own interview of the potential employer.
We demystify contract lingo and point out every red flag you'll see.
Learn to protect yourself legally while maximizing your perks and benefits.
Get comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
Know how to advocate for yourself by communicating your worth effectively.
A blueprint for how to run your day from start-to-finish.
Understand how to control your work environment for peak productivity.
A new set of modules to master money management.
We cover student loan repayment, how to start investing, taxes on investments, the psychology of money and financial independence.
By the end, you'll have a 10-year roadmap to wealth.
More details to come!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to updated modules by your host, Sami Ngo
- 70+ page workbooks to accompany each module–fit with graphs, facts, figures and slide decks
- A real 18-page employment contract AND 1099 sample contract + real negotiation email samples
- Quizzes at end of each module
- Complete 10-year roadmap for investing for financial independence
- Assignments and checklists for investing
- Live video Q&A sessions weekly with your host, Sami Ngo and your HPA Cohort
- LIFETIME ACCESS to an exclusive Facebook group
The HAPPY PA ACADEMY is trusted by its students.
Check out our student success stories below. Still have questions? We’ve got answers: